Adam Lewartowski MA
Other Rhythm Society
– MA in Cultural Studies at the University of Łódź – BA at the Academy of Music in Katowice (Jazz and Popular Music Faculty)
– bandcoach – music band coach – 15 years of experience
– creativity coach – 10 years of experience
– academic lecturer – music production/methodology of conducting bands – Music Academy in Łódź
-President of the Stowarzyszenie Inny Rytm
Adam is a cultural researcher, performer and musician by training and a teacher by vocation. He has taught at many levels of education: both at the Integration School and at the Music Academy in Łódź, he is developing the Inny Rytm organisation and reforming the education system. He plays several instruments, is a Band-Coach (music band coach), and composes music for games (Seismos). Co-founder of the band L.Stadt, collaborates with other artists (e.g. Iza Lach). Produces, records and improvises. Since 2020, co-founder of the organisation Inny Rytm which promotes conscious breathing in society.
Co-founder of the Inny Rytm Association, which deals with breathing re-education in society. Another Rhythm is an organisation that deals with breathing re-education in the community. It is part of the IBF (International Breathwork Foundation). By organising courses, workshops and trainings for individuals, companies and institutions, it wants to increase knowledge about the theory, practice and influence of conscious breathing on human health. Among other things, she is introducing conscious breathing into the Polish education system by implementing an educational innovation grant entitled Polish School of Breathing. She also conducts breathing workshops in and around Łódź. Creates an innovation designed for children and teachers in kindergartens.
Cooperation with organisations:
– University of Łódź – Cultural Centre – co-creation with Igor Jankowski of the podcast series “Soothing Culture” 2020-2021
– University of Łódź – Faculty of Philosophy and History Department of Art History – co-creation, together with Igor Jankowski, of the podcast series “Łódź art against the background of European art. Excluded/Included” in 2022.
– Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń – Preparation of a thematic block – a full-day series of lectures and workshops as part of the Toruń Festival of Science and Arts in 2023.
-European Union – together with Igor Jankowski – implementation of a grant for an educational innovation entitled Polish School of Breathing – introducing conscious breathing into Polish schools. 2022
-Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń – cooperation – with the Interdisciplinary Centre for New Technologies from 2022
-Course for Meditation Instructors – led by Maciej Wielobob